Holiday Flurries Stocking

Tis the season to make Christmas stockings!! I'm not making any guarantees, but I have a strong hunch that if you make this one for anyone, they might think twice before giving you fruitcake. Again.

HOLIDAY FLURRIES STOCKING
Price: $5.00


HF 3


Okay, I know we don't have snow in Florida, but...

Holiday Flurries 2

Thank you for purchasing my pattern. After your payment is processed, the pattern will be sent to you via email attachment within 24 hours, and most likely lots sooner. If for any reason you find an error (horrors!!) or have a question about it, please leave me a comment or hit the contact button up there on the right and I'll help. Happy Holidays!

If you're on Ravelry, you can get this even sooner by buying this pattern in my Ravelry shop. Just click the "Ravelry Designer" thingie up near the top right of this page and get the immediate .pdf download through Ravelry :)



Despite the fact that I have comments enabled, in order to comment you need to actually click on the title of this (or any other) post. Sorry!






1 comment:

MJSaylor said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have knitted 6 of these. The pattern was easy to follow and beautifully written. I talk about it on my website thequiltingknitter.com. Thank you so much for writing such a delightful pattern.