Ribbon Candy Hat

Ribbon Candy Hat
People have been requesting a hat pattern that matches the Ribbon Candy Stocking. If you decide to make this hat in other than holiday colors (think brights, pastels or earth tones), it can be worn all winter long. With four sizes offered here, you can make one for everyone!

Pattern Price: $4.50

RCHATall

RCHATpinkpurple

RCHatlarge






Thank you for purchasing my pattern. After your payment is processed, the pattern will be sent to you via email attachment within 24 hours, and most likely lots sooner. If for any reason you find an error (horrors!!) or have a question about it, please leave me a comment or hit the contact button up there on the right and I'll help. Happy Holidays!
If you're on Ravelry, you can get this even sooner by buying this pattern in my Ravelry shop. Just click the "Ravelry Designer" thingie up near the top right of this page and get the immediate .pdf download through Ravelry :)


Despite the fact that I have comments enabled, in order to comment you need to actually click on the title of this (or any other) post. Sorry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to purchase the Ribbon Candy hat....I started the process but refuse to use PayPal. They did a double bill on my credit card years ago and would not make good. The credit card company took it off my bill. This is why I do not use PayPal - I could never get in touch with a real person. (I don't use Ebay for the same reason.) Do you have another option for payment?
Thanks

Yvonne said...

Susan,
I'm so sorry to say I don't presently have another payment method :(
I can't accept credit cards for teeny purchases, so PayPal has really been the best way for me to go. I'm sorry!
I wish these comments let me answer via email; I hope you see this message.

Anonymous said...

yes - I knew to come back to check. I am sorry too....I was going to use rainbow colors to make a hat for my niece. Oh well. Thanks any way - keep up the designing! I enjoy your knitting.

Yvonne said...

Susan--
Can you email me via the contact button on the upper right corner of this page? Thanks!